Treats for Dogs & Cats | Royal Canin

Cat - Best Pet Food for Your Dog or Cat's Specific Needs | Royal Canin
Yesterday I bought the Royal Canin cat food for sterilised cats made in Poland. My cat has been throwing up all over our place after eating it. Food poisoning I suspect as I read many reviews from professional breeders who have even lost some of their little ones due to food poisoning from this pet food.
Calming Food for Anxious, Nervous Cats & Dogs | Royal Canin
Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Oral Sensitive 30 Dry Cat Food: * Customized kibble shape that encourages your cat to eat slower* Reduces formulation of hairballs* Kibble texture promotes brushing effect for healthy teeth and gums* Suitable for cats with dental sensitivities* For felines between… 1 - Best Pet Food for Your Dog or Cat's Specific Needs | Royal CaninRoyal Canin For Cats at PetFoodDirectCat Food for Mature Adult Cats 7 Years or More | Royal Canin
Contacted Royal Canin, and the company was totally nonchalant about it. They did NOTHING to remedy the situation. I gave them all the pertinent info re: case, batch number, etc. They didn't even offer to replace the case, which I spent $75 bucks on, at $3 per can!!! Unreal. Oh, and my cat started puking the week I found the moldy can. Coincidence? Perhaps, but still very disconcerting. My cat's already sick, don't need to add infected food to the mix. :( I'm going to start looking for another brand to feed her.Follow-up research of Royal Canin Urinary SO has found that severe, debilitating constipation, such as what affected our cat, is a common issue in both dogs and cats. Reading all the other consumer complaints, I find it irresponsible for any vet to recommend RC food. My vet has sent RC my complaint, my invoice and photos of the bag of food we still have (not using of course). The vet had been told by RC that there have not been any complaints to the company about this product. This was the first, and that my info has gone to their consumer relations department. To date I have not heard anything from RC directly. I would suggest everyone here who has had issue with RC contact them directly.We had one cat who had a urinary blockage and the vet suggested we start feeding him Royal Canin S/O wet and dry. We were told that it would be fine for both cats. The first case of wet food was fine but the second had a different consistency, almost as if they changed their processing. After being on the food for just over a month, our second cat became extremely ill, constipated and throwing up. We took him back to the vet and both attending vets inquired to any recent changes in diet, acknowledging that such a change could be the cause of his potentially deadly issue. He was so backed up that sedation was required to help clear him out. Needless to say the poor thing has never really recovered. Due to blood in urine, I have been feeding my cats Royal Canin Urinary S/O for about 5 or 6 years. They each get 1/3 cup of dry in the morning and evening, and 1/4 can wet in the afternoon. All was well until about March 2017 when one cat was vomiting regularly. Vet did Xrays, bloodwork, etc. and no issues determined. Switched to a Royal Canin "bland" food which the wet worked fine but too much of the dry gave her diarrhea. Slowly mixed bland and S/O to get her back on track and it was fine. Then switched to all S/O and in 1 day she was vomiting again. Other cat seems to have no issues. I'm guessing Royal Canin had a formula change and it is detrimental to some animals. Used to be good, now cat vomits regularly.I have been feeding my cats on Royal Canin Hairball for a few years now. Lately I have noticed they have become ADDICTED to the biscuits - they just beg for them. Now my Persians have started over-grooming and their fur knots up badly every couple of weeks. It is as if something has changed in the formula. Has anyone else had any problems? I think I will slowly wean them off these biscuits and find something better.We have two female cats. One 16 yrs old and the other is 9 yrs old that have had a couple intestinal issues and our vet prescribed Royal Canin Gastrointestinal to ease their systems. It's very expensive so looking for a less expensive way to continue on this I found Consumer Affairs link and started reading everyone's reviews. Being trusting of my vet I still gave them the food. Within less than 24 hrs the 9 yr old vomited 6 times and couldn't stay awake for long. The 16 yr old bloated so bad and got so cold. She too couldn't stay awake for long. They also drank an extraordinary amount of water. They couldn't get enough.