Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Paste for Cats and Kittens | The Cat Site
Thank you so much for your kind words! 🙂 The Furminator is a great product, hopefully you will see an improvement in your cat’s hairball situation once you start using it regularly. And regarding the hairball pastes/gels, one of my cats is not a big fan of those either. I find that I can actually sneak it into his wet food when I feed him and he eats it without even realizing it!
Few more things:
If available, raw fresh milk from clean, small farms can be very good for cats and will have taurine in it. Same with raw (unpasteurized) cheese.
Raw egg yolks will give taurine and other nutrients too. Just don’t give them raw egg whites as that’s bad for them. (I know, tricky.)
Are they able to hunt outside, or is not a safe area for cats to be out?
For hairballs in the mean time, do you have some butter? That might help.
Helps support and lubricate your cat's digestive tract. Helps promote your cat's healthy ability to pass ingested hair.
For smaller cats under 5 lbs body weight, apply approximately 1/2 inch of paste to cat's paw once daily. For larger cats apply approximately 1 inch of paste per 10 lbs body weight daily. Individual results may vary. Make sure your cat has plenty of water when using this product. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.Most Popular Hairball Remedies
1. Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Cats, Indoor Hairball Control Chicken Formula, 18 Pound Bag
2. Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 15.5-Pound Bag
3. Natural Choice Hairball Control Adult Cat Chicken and Whole Brown Rice Formula Food, 14-Pound
4. Beaphar Hairball Paste for Cats, 2 in 1 Hairball Remedy
5. Purina Pro Plan Cat Focus Hairball Remedy, 3.0-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 10
6. Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Intense Hairball 34 Formula, 3-Pound Bag
7. Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Paste 2.5 Oz
8. Excel Kittymalt Hairball Remedy, Malt Flavor, 4 1/4-Ounce
9. SERGEANT S PET PRODUCTS P 03720 VETSCRIPTION PETROLEUM FREE HAIRBALL REMEDY CHICKEN 3 OUNCE
10. Eight In One (8 In 1) Pet Products Excel Sugar-Free Kitty Hairball Remedy 2.5 Oz
Most Popular Roller Bags
Most Popular Safety Gear
Most Popular Snorkeling Packages
Most Popular Climbing Harnesses
Most Popular Hiking Daypacks Helps support and lubricate your cat's digestive tract. Helps promote your cat's healthy ability to pass ingested hair.
For smaller cats under 5 lbs body weight, apply approximately 1/2 inch of paste to cat's paw once daily. For larger cats apply approximately 1 inch of paste per 10 lbs body weight daily. Individual results may vary. Make sure your cat has plenty of water when using this product. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.Product Description: AVENTI Hairball paste for cats is a tasty oral supplement to support the transit of groomed hair through a healthy digestive tract.A complementary food for cats. Beaphar Hairball Paste helps hairballs to pass smoothly and gently through the intestines. It consists of two types of paste:
Dark brown paste: This contains malt and encapsulates the hairs with a slippery layer which helps them pass easily through the intestines.
Light brown paste: This contains BIO-MOS (Mannan Oligo Saccharide). BIO-MOS actively stimulates the healthy intestinal flora of your cat, and assists the natural passing of ingested hairs from the stomach and intestines.
A healthy intestinal flora also supports:
- Improved digestion
- A healthy immune system
- A decrease in harmful bacteriaCat Laxative and Hairball Remover Remover is a laxative paste for the removal and prevention of hairballs in felines. Cat Laxative and Hairball Remover comes in a palatable malt flavor for no fuss administration to your pet cats.