Our pet shops have a great selection of cat toys in Albuquerque.
Our low-cost spay/neuter program offers a lower cost option of the spay/neuter for people who need to sterilize their cat. This helps reduce the cat population of Metro Albuquerque and the surrounding area!
Albuquerque Cat Clinic will make specific information about our privacy policies and procedures available to any interested individual. Albuquerque Cat Clinic will facilitate access to its personal information policies and procedures, including the identity of our Privacy Officer. Albuquerque Cat Clinic will also ensure that individuals are able to gain access to their own personal information.
Come see us and our wonderful cats any Saturday at the Adoption Center at PetSmart 10248 Coors Bypass NW, north of Cottonwood Mall, in Albuquerque.Cats Around Town (CAT) is an off-site adoption program created by Animal Humane New Mexico, in partnership with local businesses, to help re-home adult cats outside the typical shelter environment. Albuquerque Cat Clinic provides a space for an adult cat in an effort to more quickly help him or her find a forever home, while minimizing the stress encountered during a long stay at the shelter. If you are interested in adopting an adult cat, please check here frequently. You can also visit for more information and to see the cats available in other businesses participating in the CAT program.Our Veterinary Cat Clinic is pleased to provide a wide variety of veterinary services for animals in Albuquerque. These services include Dental Care, Grooming, and Boarding! 1. Provide a safe haven in the form of foster homes for stray, orphaned, abused and neglected cats and kittens in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
2. Provide veterinary care to the cats and kittens who come into our program and ensure that all cats and kittens who are adopted through our organization are spayed or neutered before adoption.
3. Relocate cats and kittens into permanent, loving homes through our adoption program.
4. Educate the public regarding the necessity of spay/neuter and responsible pet ownership and provide counseling and advice regarding cat behavioral and care issues.
5. Welcome all volunteers into the A.C.A.T. family where respect, love and support are extended to all.
6. Limit pet over-population by engaging in the trap-neuter-return (TNR) of feral cats in our community.
7. Provide low-cost spay and neuter services for cat owners. At Albuquerque Cat Clinic, we believe that the bond between cats and their caretakers is extremely special. We also believe that protecting and preserving our feline patientsâ health, both physical and mental, is essential to the continuance of this bond. Have you ever seen an adorable cat or kitten up for adoption and featured on your local news channel? Those great cats and kittens aren’t rare finds! They are the norm, and just about everywhere – including right here in Albuquerque – there are too many pets and not enough homes choosing to adopt them. Unfortunately, many animals are still not spayed or neutered resulting in thousands of unwanted cats and kittens each year.